Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://habitatbyls.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Habitat by Lia Shin's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
· modify or copy the materials;
· use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
· attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Habitat by Lia Shin's website;
· remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
· transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Habitat by Lia Shin at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Habitat by Lia Shin's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Habitat by Lia Shin makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Habitat by Lia Shin does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Habitat by Lia Shin or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Habitat by Lia Shin's website, even if Habitat by Lia Shin or a Habitat by Lia Shin authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Habitat by Lia Shin's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Habitat by Lia Shin does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Habitat by Lia Shin may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Habitat by Lia Shin does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Habitat by Lia Shin has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Habitat by Lia Shin of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Habitat by Lia Shin may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Georgia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”)effective as of 05/15/2018
We will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
· we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
· we are performing a contract with you for our services; and
· we have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), we, Melissa A. Craven, are the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us via our contact details at the end of this policy.
1. Personal Data we collect via our website https://www.habitatbyls.com
Personal Data that you provide to us
We only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with us on the Website in the following ways:
When you sign-up to: receive updates and/or free content, including eBooks, look books etc.
Types of Personal Data Collected
• Email address
• First name
Data that we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. We do not link this information with any Personal Data.
2. Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
· process and manage your use of our website;
· respond to your questions, comments and requests;
· where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
· improve our services and Website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below: We share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that we have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom we share Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on our behalf.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email or via our postal address: 6477 Peachtree Industrial Blvd. Doraville GA 30360
· see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
· ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
· ask us to delete your Personal Data;
· object to the processing of your Personal Data;
· ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
· withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and
· express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
8. Change of purpose
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us. If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
9. Contact Us
Our full details are: Habitat by Lia Shin
Email for Privacy Questions: email@example.com
Postal Address: 6477 Peachtree Industrial Blvd. Doraville GA 30360